Sunday, May 2, 2010

Bye bye

As you can see my blog is gone. Sugar life is over for me :) Please contact me on facebook if you would like to keep in touch and thanks for all the support and comments. Good luck in your journeys :)

3 comments:

  1. I'd only been following for a short while, but want to say your blog was enjoyable. Sorry to hear you've ended your search. In any case, I wish you the very best in the future for whichever path you choose to pursue :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah!
    Omggg I hope all is well with you :(
    I was so happy to get to know you and I loved your blog and the advice you had given me this winter.
    I hope to chat with you soon ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. sad :(((((

    I will miss you and your stories! Who will make fun of Felis and his kitty cat ways? Let's keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete